“Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we’re waiting for” – Charles Stanley The anxiety of waiting is torture. Test results, an admission decision, the results of a job interview, election results, even a first date… Among the most universal experiences of anxiety, waiting can be grueling to endure […]
Subscribe by Email
- Women’s Health – How To Stay Mentally Strong When It Feels Like The World Is Falling Apart
- Answering Your Question: What Is an Anxiety Attack?
- Power of Positivity – 5 Silent Killers Of A Relationship
- Anxiety About Anxiety: 4 Facts Every Worrier Should Know
- Yahoo – A New Study Says Your Genes Could Make You a Mind Reader
- 7 Ways To STOP Fighting Your Anxiety (So You FINALLY Find Some Peace) – Pop Sugar, YourTango