Earlier this week, Sheryl Sandberg’s nonprofit, Lean In, together with the Girl Scouts of USA launched a public service campaign called #BanBossy. Celebrities and CEOs are joining the campaign vowing to ban use of the word “bossy,” a label believed to be so painful that fear of receiving it is at the root of girls’ […]
Subscribe by Email
- Women’s Health – How To Stay Mentally Strong When It Feels Like The World Is Falling Apart
- Answering Your Question: What Is an Anxiety Attack?
- Power of Positivity – 5 Silent Killers Of A Relationship
- Anxiety About Anxiety: 4 Facts Every Worrier Should Know
- Yahoo – A New Study Says Your Genes Could Make You a Mind Reader
- 7 Ways To STOP Fighting Your Anxiety (So You FINALLY Find Some Peace) – Pop Sugar, YourTango