“Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we’re waiting for” – Charles Stanley The anxiety of waiting is torture. Test results, an admission decision, the results of a job interview, election results, even a first date… Among the most universal experiences of anxiety, waiting can be grueling to endure […]
- 8 Key Ways to Heal After Personal Trauma and Setbacks
- SELF – Postpartum Anxiety May Be More Common Than Postpartum Depression—What You Need to Know
- Your Tango – How and Why People Cheat
- SELF – Prince Harry Says He Came Close to a ‘Breakdown’ On Several Occasions—What You Should Know
- 9 Ways To Have A Happy, Healthy Marriage When You Disagree About Politics – Your Tango
- Yahoo Beauty – Why Do People Fake Having Cancer?