A crisis happens in an instant, and our anxiety adaptively rises to the occasion to assist us in quickly handling it. However, too much anxiety can be a hindrance. Yerkses Dodson curve underscores this visually – we need enough anxiety to function adaptively, but too much cripples us (see below). In a crisis, we often […]
- 8 Key Ways to Heal After Personal Trauma and Setbacks
- SELF – Postpartum Anxiety May Be More Common Than Postpartum Depression—What You Need to Know
- Your Tango – How and Why People Cheat
- SELF – Prince Harry Says He Came Close to a ‘Breakdown’ On Several Occasions—What You Should Know
- 9 Ways To Have A Happy, Healthy Marriage When You Disagree About Politics – Your Tango
- Yahoo Beauty – Why Do People Fake Having Cancer?