Statistically speaking, second marriages are more likely to end in divorce than not. Even if you have no intention of dissolving a new marriage, statistics are not on your side with divorce risk climbing 10-15% with a second marriage, and another 7-10% for a third marriage. Going through a successful divorce (meaning you have found happiness and […]
Subscribe by Email
- Women’s Health – How To Stay Mentally Strong When It Feels Like The World Is Falling Apart
- Answering Your Question: What Is an Anxiety Attack?
- Power of Positivity – 5 Silent Killers Of A Relationship
- Anxiety About Anxiety: 4 Facts Every Worrier Should Know
- Yahoo – A New Study Says Your Genes Could Make You a Mind Reader
- 7 Ways To STOP Fighting Your Anxiety (So You FINALLY Find Some Peace) – Pop Sugar, YourTango