Male birth control just might be on the horizon, but not until some serious mental health side effects are hammered out. A new birth control shot for men has been found to be effective at preventing pregnancy, but not without some serious side effects, including depression. I was pleased to weigh in on this piece for SELF. […]
- 8 Key Ways to Heal After Personal Trauma and Setbacks
- SELF – Postpartum Anxiety May Be More Common Than Postpartum Depression—What You Need to Know
- Your Tango – How and Why People Cheat
- SELF – Prince Harry Says He Came Close to a ‘Breakdown’ On Several Occasions—What You Should Know
- 9 Ways To Have A Happy, Healthy Marriage When You Disagree About Politics – Your Tango
- Yahoo Beauty – Why Do People Fake Having Cancer?