It isn’t easy to know how to help or what to say to someone battling cancer, and it isn’t hard to get it wrong. After receiving her own cancer diagnosis, this oncology nurse realized just how much she “didn’t get it” and delivers a powerful apology to her patients. In so doing provides a glimpse […]
Subscribe by Email
- Women’s Health – How To Stay Mentally Strong When It Feels Like The World Is Falling Apart
- Answering Your Question: What Is an Anxiety Attack?
- Power of Positivity – 5 Silent Killers Of A Relationship
- Anxiety About Anxiety: 4 Facts Every Worrier Should Know
- Yahoo – A New Study Says Your Genes Could Make You a Mind Reader
- 7 Ways To STOP Fighting Your Anxiety (So You FINALLY Find Some Peace) – Pop Sugar, YourTango