I was recently asked by Patricia Rivera for CTW features, how to stay productive during the holidays: “Harnessing one’s attention and managing distractions are the cornerstones of productivity, especially with the business of the holidays approaching,” says Alicia H. Clark, a licensed clinical psychologist in Washington D.C. Many workers still believe that multi-tasking is effective. […]
- 8 Key Ways to Heal After Personal Trauma and Setbacks
- SELF – Postpartum Anxiety May Be More Common Than Postpartum Depression—What You Need to Know
- Your Tango – How and Why People Cheat
- SELF – Prince Harry Says He Came Close to a ‘Breakdown’ On Several Occasions—What You Should Know
- 9 Ways To Have A Happy, Healthy Marriage When You Disagree About Politics – Your Tango
- Yahoo Beauty – Why Do People Fake Having Cancer?