I was recently quoted in an article about buyer’s remorse in a post on Bargaineering.com How to Overcome Buyer’s Remorse by Miranda Marquit “Buyers remorse is a complicated topic, and one that comes up in my practice with people who struggle with anxiety and impulsivity,” says Alicia Clark, a licensed clinical psychologist. [bra_button text=’Read the […]
- 8 Key Ways to Heal After Personal Trauma and Setbacks
- SELF – Postpartum Anxiety May Be More Common Than Postpartum Depression—What You Need to Know
- Your Tango – How and Why People Cheat
- SELF – Prince Harry Says He Came Close to a ‘Breakdown’ On Several Occasions—What You Should Know
- 9 Ways To Have A Happy, Healthy Marriage When You Disagree About Politics – Your Tango
- Yahoo Beauty – Why Do People Fake Having Cancer?