Getting to the dentist is difficult for many people, and dental anxiety can be the culprit for many. Whether the idea of the dentist chair brings a pit in your stomach, feelings of panic, or simply enough irritability that you dread it, allowing anxiety to steer you away from addressing your dental health is problematic. Unlike […]
Subscribe by Email
- SELF – Dentists Explain 8 Ways to Make Your Next Appointment a Little Bit Easier
- The Surprising Hidden Benefit Of Our Anxiety (In Response To School Shootings & Other Tragic News) – YourTango
- Huffington Post – Should The ‘Other Woman’ Ever Tell A Wife That Her Husband Is Cheating?
- 7 Surprising Ways Anxiety Benefits Your Life
- SELF – What Do Emotional Support Animals Do, Exactly?
- 7 Strategies For Managing Parental Anxiety About People Caring For Your Children