Holiday depression is a real thing, and it can sneak up on us if we aren’t careful. With the holidays officially approaching, I was very pleased to help out with this great piece by Korin Miller for Women’s Health on what is holiday depression and what you can do about it. When most people think […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog