It isn’t hard to fall into a relationship rut when you are busy, sometimes even doing all the right things, like providing for the life you both want. But relationship lulls can lead to distance, loneliness, and other risks if you don’t pay attention and take action. Huffington Post asked me to weigh in on […]
Subscribe by Email
- SELF – Dentists Explain 8 Ways to Make Your Next Appointment a Little Bit Easier
- The Surprising Hidden Benefit Of Our Anxiety (In Response To School Shootings & Other Tragic News) – YourTango
- Huffington Post – Should The ‘Other Woman’ Ever Tell A Wife That Her Husband Is Cheating?
- 7 Surprising Ways Anxiety Benefits Your Life
- SELF – What Do Emotional Support Animals Do, Exactly?
- 7 Strategies For Managing Parental Anxiety About People Caring For Your Children