When it comes to heartache, “being ghosted” might be one of the hardest things to understand and cope with. Almost like a death, the sudden disappearance of connection, without explanation, is as much a shock as it is deeply painful. Recently Julie wrote in asking for some targeted advice on this topic, and with her […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog