Losing weight is a marathon, and this time of year can test even the most stalwart health goals. Relying too heavily on the scale as your only measure of success can set anyone up for frustration, especially when the scale doesn’t always track immediately with your efforts. When embarking on larger goals, having more than […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog