Coping after a national tragedy , and the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 has shocked and devastated the nation. Among a host of powerful emotions, many people are also feeling more anxious. Sharecare asked me for advice on how readers can cope with feeling more anxiety, […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog