Earlier this week, the FDA approved new large scale clinical trials for the use of ecstasy for PTSD treatment. MDMA, the recreational drug commonly known as Ecstasy, has been shown in small scale clinical trials to be helpful in treating PTSD, so much so that the FDA is approving a large scale phase three investigation. […]
- 8 Key Ways to Heal After Personal Trauma and Setbacks
- SELF – Postpartum Anxiety May Be More Common Than Postpartum Depression—What You Need to Know
- Your Tango – How and Why People Cheat
- SELF – Prince Harry Says He Came Close to a ‘Breakdown’ On Several Occasions—What You Should Know
- 9 Ways To Have A Happy, Healthy Marriage When You Disagree About Politics – Your Tango
- Yahoo Beauty – Why Do People Fake Having Cancer?