Anxiety after a terror attack is real, and can be crippling. The recent events in the news have us wondering just what exactly is our new reality? I was nine months pregnant when Washington DC was besieged by a rampage of sniper attacks in October of 2002. Gas stations, parking lots, public parks suddenly took on […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog