It isn’t easy to tell the difference between healthy and unhealthy anxiety. Few emotions conjure more definitional confusion than anxiety. Websters defines anxiety as, “apprehensive uneasiness or nervousness usually over an impending or anticipated ill: a state of being anxious.” A rare few of us hasn’t felt this normal human emotion, so ubiquitous it it’s experience. […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog