Outline of my appearance on: Let’s Talk Live – Wednesday, September 2, 2009 What is an “emotional affair”? It is a relationship with a friend or co-worker of the gender of your sexual preference that is “intimate” without being “sexual.” This intimacy is characterized by privacy, closeness, and sharing emotional vulnerability – vulnerability not shared […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog