Knowing if your relationship is the right fit for you can be tough, and no relationship or person is perfect. However, there are indicators to watch for and anxieties to listen to. I was very pleased to help out with this piece by Sarah Jacobsson Purewal for Men’s Fitness on signs she’s not worth your time. […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog