Two weeks ago, the disturbing and senseless killing rampage in Santa Barbara shocked the nation. We were collectively horrified by yet another mass killing spree. National debate ensued on the familiar topics of gun control and mental health. While access to guns and mental health issues are common themes in the wake of such tragic […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog