Everybody experiences anger, frustration, loneliness and fear. When it happens, we want someone to share our sentiments in order to justify our feelings and thus provide emotional support. Seeking validation is our brain’s way of trying, in those first few moments after a shocking event, to internalize what actually happened. And we might think that […]
- Answering Your Questions: How To Know What Is Reasonable Anxiety, and What Is “Just Anxiety”
- Life Advice: Why It’s Best To Worry About Yourself & Not the Whole World
- Featured in Women’s Health – Holiday Depression Is A Real Thing—Here’s How To Deal
- Nerd Daily – 10 Self Help Books To Help Soothe Your Soul
- Huffington Post – Is It Ever OK To Check Your Partner’s Emails? Therapists Weigh In.
- How To Overcome Anxiety Brain Fog